5 Thoughtful and 5 Purchased Father’s Day Gifts for your Hubby
Hello Pretty Ladies,
It’s that time of year again where we’re thinking of dads & hubby gifts for Father’s Day. I know so many struggle with gift ideas for men. Being a boy mom, I think, makes it a little easier for me. Because I am always on the hunt for gifts my guys will love. So today, I am sharing 5 thoughtful gifts and 5 purchased gifts that my guys love.
Whatever your dad is into, they make something cool that would make for a great gift. It is about thinking about what dad likes to do or how he likes to spend his time.
5 Thoughtful Gift Ideas
- Make his favorite meal. My guys love food, as the saying goes…” A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!” So cooking his favorite meal on his special day is thoughtful and always a big hit.
- Have his car detailed. Having your car detailed is a big treat, although all my guys like to wash and care for their vehicles. It shows your care to have his car cleaned and professionally detailed.
- Do “His” chores? Do you and your Hubby have chores you each do? You know the drill… Hubby mows the lawn. Do you do laundry? (or another way around) Whatever his “chores” are. You and the kids do them.
- Do an activity your Hubby likes to do, Go for a drive, a bike ride, boating, golf, etc. However, he wants to spend extra time and do that as a couple or as a family.
- Give him a Massage. My Hubby loves massages, facials, and all the pampering. Pamper your Hubby.
5 Gifts You Can Purchase
Gift ideas from Lululemon you can purchase for your Hubby he will love no matter what his hobbies, style, or taste are like. All of my guys love and use these things, and they are so happy to get them as gifts.
- Lululemon Shorts = Comfy made for Running, training, or stretching. Wear these lightweight, multi-sport shorts for pretty much everything. Zippered storage keeps essentials close. My guys wear regular Summer shorts. They love the comfort. Shorts come in several colors. Bowline short is great too.
- Restfeel Men’s Slides=Dual-density is cushioning provides maximum comfort and support, and Minimalist strap upper with foam lining for an exceptional fit and feel. Great for poolside, but awesome after the gym or sports, excellent after a long day on your feet. Under $60
- Always in Motion Long Boxer= Comes in 2 lengths, 5″ and 7″. These boxers feature an ergonomic design and super-soft, quick-drying fabric for total comfort while working out or on the go. My guys love these, and it’s all they want to wear. No other underwear will do. The 3 pack is a better value.
- Pool Short= Dads need a new swimsuit every year too! This isn’t just a swimsuit. Lululemon created these streamlined swim shorts with thoughtful details that make them perfect for a day in (or out) of the pool.
- The Fundamental T-shirt=When tech and comfort collide. This wardrobe staple blends soft cottony fabric with our abrasion-resistant and anti-stink technologies for a classic tee that’ll last. The tee shirt he’ll always want to wear. T-shirts Come in several colors.
Shop the Post Below:
The Chit Chat Chic girls joined me in Sharing a blog post on Father’s Day Gift Guide. See what Cammi, Lisa, Michelle, and Cindy Shared. You’ll want to pop over to their blogs, links below:
Michelle= Poised Petite
Cammi=Cammie’s Happy Place
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog post. “5 Thoughtful and 5 Purchased Father’s Day Gifts for your Hubby” I would love for you to comment below. You can also find me on Instagram, Pinterest, Liketoknowit, Amazon shops, and Facebook.
You might also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own. I only promote brands that I genuinely love and believe in! Thank you for the support!