10 Summer Favorites to Kick off Summer🌴☀️🌊
- My Favorite SHORTS right NOW… I could wear it every day… so comfortable and easy to style in multiple ways. ( Not ashamed to say I wore them 3 times last week) Purchased at Evereve HERE
- TULA Sunscreen is NEW this year, and I love I can use it on Face and Body. It’s not greasy and won’t clog pores. Grab yourself one HERE
- I love BEACH BAG season… Let me tell you. You could never have too many😂 HERE are a few of the Favorites I own below. 👇🏻
- You know I am a HAT girl, and these are the ones I purchased this year. Each one provides great protection for your face and looks great with All your Suits & Summer outfits.
- SUN TEA is no secret. I am a BIG Ice Tea drinker, Nothing better on the Hot days of Summer than to cool off with a Tall glass of SUN TEA. How I make mine: 4 -5 Lipton tea bags, a glass jar (I have a large Ball Jar HERE) fill with warm water, add bags, and set out in the sun in the mornings. By afternoon it’s the perfect Dark color I love… Grab a tall glass, add ice & pour. ( you can add mint or lemon 🍋)
- A good BOOK– I have a few on my reading list this Summer. Below is a couple I can’t wait to read.
- CHIPS, SALSA, and GUACAMOLE… I could eat it every day in the SuMMeR! My easy Recipes HERE
- WATERMELON and YES I salt mine…. Yum yum yum
TIP: For picking the perfect Watermelon, look for one with a large yellow spot and what looks like scratch marks. The yellow means it stayed on the vine to get ripe, and the stretches are really bee stings (meaning it’s sweet). BEST watermelon cutting Knife HERE
9. SUN DRESSES Summer dress styles are easy to wear, lightweight, easy to pack, and super easy to style. (Below is one I’ve been wearing on repeat) Shop it HERE.
I’ve purchased a few of my favorites this season and have been styling over on the gram for you BELOW: (don’t judge:) HEHEHE…because YES…I did purchase every single one of these dresses this year. (insert shopping problem) seriously though..there so good and so easy to wear!
10. SANDAL season☀️ I adore sandal season, showing off pretty painted toes! It’s no secret I am a shoe lover, and I buy new shoes all the time. I can’t resist pretty shoes. Below are my go-to sandals every season and my NEW additions this year.
Let me tell you… if you don’t have Havaianas Flip flops, you’re missing out. (not joking; I own at least 20 pairs, Got my Mama hooked too) Very very comfortable, not like any flip flop you’ve ever put on. Last for years, come in so many fun colors and designs. Made in Brazil. This was the shoe that saved me when I had Plantar Fasciitis. Trust me, worth paying a little more than your average flip flop. Range $28-35
I hope you enjoyed my 10 Summer Favorites. I would love to hear one of yours below. And make sure to check out my Chic Chat Chic girlfriends blog post for their Summer Favorites as well below.
Michelle= Poised Petite
You might also like:
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own. I only promote brands that I truly love and believe in! Thank you for the support!