My Top 10 Favorite Beauty & lifestyle products from 2017.
I thought you would love a round up of some of my favorite products I was lucky to try, review or sample from 2017. I have been lucky to work with a lot of companies and brands that I have loved and some not so much over the last year. Please know I always give my honest review and truly share my thoughts and results. I really enjoyed a ton of products in 2017 and here’s my top 10 Favorite products that I am still using in 2018.
All of these products really helped my skin, my feet and a little help controlling my weight. With one little self indulgent… Tea, as a tea lover I found a brand that has me trying different teas and I am so enjoying it.
- BooTea = A 14 day Tea cleanse= This cleanse is great for a Holiday detox or a jump start for a new diet. I did this last year after Christmas and it helped get me back on my regular eating habits after the indulgences from the Holiday’s. I will be starting it again this year in the Next week. It’s simple, drink a cup every morning and 1 night tea every other night for 14 day’s. You’ll be less bloated and your cravings from the Holiday’s will be lessened. I know mine sure did….I even lost about 5 lbs. Here’s to a jump start!
“Skinny Pop believes in snacking without compromise. That means using the fewest, cleanest and simplest ingredients possible to bring you the best tasting popcorn. Whole grain popcorn, natural sunflower oil and the perfect amount of salt combine together to give you a delicious snack that you can feel great about eating everyday @ 39 calories per cup” – That’s the Skinny! I like the Sea Salt pop corn and it really is a great snack that helps keep me full. If it’s a little to simple for you, you can sprinkle it with season salt. Seasonings a great alternative to using butter or oil.
- Md Complete
- Simple 3-day regimen designed to replicate the benefits of professional peels
- Helps to even skin tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, smooth rough texture, and brighten complexion.
- If you’ve been following me for a while, then you’ll know I love face masks. I do one every Sunday! It’s important to take care of your skin at every age. As we age our skin needs different products and has different concerns it’s important to find products that work for your skin and it’s ok to try out different products or try a new mask weekly.
- Retinol Vitamin C Concentrate
- Unlike other serums this product is pure concentrate — it’s not diluted with water (which is often the first ingredient in other products).
- Provides dermatologist levels of Retinol, as much as 5-10 times higher than other products.
- Ideally suited for derma rolling, with naturally derived essential acids, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C.
- I have been reading when we age our Skin really needs Vitamin C and to help with winkles Retinol in your skin regimen is very important so a combination of both in 1 bottle made great sense. I have noticed a difference in my skin since I’ve been using, the glow and the texture is improving specially on my neck.
4. Coconut Body cream . Creek Baby Coconut Body Crème is 100% Pure Organic Coconut Oil has no smell, which is great for moisturizing and then you can use your favorite fragrance. Tip: I use the coconut oil in the shower after I dry off and that helps keep me moisturized in the dry Winter. I do use it year round for soft skin.
5. Cyantific Skin care line- Each product not only helps to protect the skin from damage, but also hydrates to dramatically minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves skin looking clearer, more radiant, helping to preserve beauty at every age. I used this line All summer and I loved what it did for my skin. I knew my mom would love it too. I gave this to my mom for her birthday in October and she loves it.
Something I have learned in my years is that its great to find skin care lines that you love and get great results with. Remember to change seasonally, I personally change brands and products with the season. It’s good not to use the same products for years. Step out of your comfort zone and try something new.
6. BOH Tea– It’s no secret I prefer tea over coffee. Having the chance to try a couple variety’s of BOH tea’s made me switch from good old Lipton and Tazo tea to the rich bold flavor of Boh’s cameron gold blend.
7. Good Virtues– Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner….I am a big Dry shampoo user and I was told it’s important to find a good Clarifying shampoo. It helps your scalp and hair from using hair products and dry shampoo. I have loved the smell and how it cleans my hair. This product is good to use 1-2 times a week.
8. Arawak Face powder– I have always used translucent powder and this organic powder works perfectly over your favorite foundation or without. Has a great natural powder blends with almost any skin tone and is a powerful acne treatment. Better than mineral makeup!
9. Fancy Feet– Give your favorite pair of shoes a comfortable makeover from the inside out. These cushions ease pressure on the ball of your foot and prevent your feet from sliding all over the place. Give your feet a “fancy” they’ll love you!
10. Whitening toothpaste– Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste lightens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day. I have tried all kinds of whitening stripes, tablets, toothpastes and trays. All make your teeth super sensitive and cost a fortune. I’ve been using for 6 months now and keeps my teeth white with no sensitivity. My whole family uses this toothpaste and has lightened my husbands teeth 1 full shade. It’s safe to use pregnant, everyday and for kids. BUY IT NOW Here $20.00
I hope you enjoyed my recap of my favorite 10 products of 2017! Ox, D’Arcy
This is All my personal thoughts, feelings and personal opinion.