Way to Wear Wednesday = 7 ways to wear a Denim Jacket
Happy Wednesday Beautiful ladies! Do you have a denim jacket? If not you really should. I feel it is one basic piece everyone should own. I personally have Multiple denim jackets in different washes.
Here I am showing you 7 different way’s you can wear your denim jacket besides the normal Tee shirt and Jeans or with basic shorts.
- Wear with a Lace or Floral Romper to dress it down or give it sass.
- It looks great with a tight jersey or form fitting dress.
- Paired with tulle, it dresses it down, as to not look as if your headed to a party.
- Wear with a pencil or tulip skirt. Darling with an Aline as well. I love denim with skirts, I think it gives it edge.
- Paring with Cargo skinny pants adds another texture to help define your outfit.
- Worn with a maxi skirt gives a more laid back casual look!
- One of my favorite ways to wear a denim jacket is with a floral or lace slip/cami dress and booties for a touch of country! Tip’s on purchasing a Denim jacket, buy a good quality one so it will last for years. Make sure its fitted and not boxy! (this is important for wearing with dresses and skirts) find the weight you like. I have a spring weight which is light enough for Spring/summer and a heavier weight for fall/winter. If it your first denim jacket make sure you love the wash and it will work with a bunch of what you already own. I like Lighter wash for All my Spring/Summer clothes and Medium wash for Fall/Winter. (Kut form the Kloth Denim jackets are my personal favorite! They Fit amazing, wash up awesome and have a bunch of washes seasonally !) I hope I inspired you to wear your denim jacket in a few new way’s and if you didn’t own one you now will want too! OX, D’Arcy *Light wash Spring weight Denim jacket above is Kut from the Kloth