Drug store makeup finds, perfect for midlife skin.
Drug store finds you’ll love for your skin over 40! With the help of my Makeup artist sister, Tiana Holiday. I tested out the top picks she recommends to her clients over 40, Who may want cheaper drug store makeup options. Her criteria were, it doesn’t settle into wrinkles, is long-wearing, and gives you a great bang for your buck.
I went shopping and happily tested out options she said would work on my skin and compare to some of the products I use. Wait till you read what I found out below.
Here is the list of Drug store make up finds I tried and tested out:
- Loreal- Infallible pro-glow 201 (replaces foundation)
2. Maybelline- City Bronzer (replace Mac or your favorite bronzer)
3. Milani-Cheek Kiss (Replace dry blush)
4. Loreal- Powder True Match N4 (To replace Mac)
5. Elf-Monochromatic Multi-stick in Glistening Perch (
6. Loreal Voluminous- Carbon Black (To Replace- Lancome)
7. Maybelline- line express eyeliner in Brown (REPLACE – MAC Teddy)
8. Wet & wild Kohl crayon -brown (she didn’t recommend this one) I just thought I’d try…
9. Nyx micro brow pencil Taupe
10. Loreal Brow Stylist blond
11. Milani- Lip Stains
12. Maybelline -Eye shadow pallet, expert wear
Shop the photo Below:
The Benefits: Loreal Infallible:
- Wears up to 24 hours
- Hydrates skin with a natural glow
- Instantly conceals imperfections
- Lightweight formula feels luxe on the skin
- Protects skin with SPF 15
- The Basics:
- Finish: dewy
- Coverage: medium
- Best for: normal to dry skin
I loved this product and how it made my skin look! This is a product I will use from now on. ( I only use it in the Fall and Winter) It’s perfect for older skin. Doesn’t sink into wrinkles or look dry and cakey. Perfect for aging skin. Your skin actually glows.
- Maybelline City Bronzer-This product was also a winner in my book! It gives a great Sun-kissed look without settling into lines.
City Bronzer Makeup is Maybelline’s 1st bronzing and contouring powder that delivers a sun-kissed makeup look and sculpted makeup look. Benefits:
- Formulated with whipped cocoa butter
- Get all over bronzing, subtle contouring, or natural makeup look
- This bronzer and contour powder is ideal for creating multiple makeup looks
I joined my Chic Chat Chic Girls in sharing our Beauty or Makeup routines today on our blogs. So make sure to hop on over to their pages and see their take on Beauty and Makeup for Midlife.
Michelle= Poised Petite
Cammi=Cammie’s Happy Place
Thank you for stopping by, I truly appreciate your support, and Hopefully, I helped you somehow. I also appreciate you supporting my small business if you choose to shop any of the links I provide, as I do make a small commission at no cost to you. May you have a happy day and a wonderful weekend.
You may also enjoy: